ROLEPLAY IN KASRA – FAYEEN
1, Please read our rules fully. Ignorance of them will not be considered an excuse for inappropriate behavior in our home. By entering the sim you agree to abide by our rules, and the decisions of the admin team. We reserve the right to share IM conversations regarding RP moderation issues where appropriate.
2. Wherever possible please address general issues and inquiries regarding a particular group to the appropriate leader(s) for that group in the first instance. They are best equipped to handle your issue in an efficient and timely manner.
3. Role play issues should be addressed to role play moderators in the first instance, who have the full confidence of the admin team to resolve them appropriately.
4, The latest version of the zCS meter is required.
5. There is no OOC observing while on this sim at anytime. You may observe, but you must be with a RP meter and dressed in gorean attire. We welcome you to explore the city but please be respectful of our rules and other roleplayers.
6 Roleplay issues usually follow a system of 3 warnings, followed by bans of increasing duration for subsequent issues, until a permanent ban is placed.
– No meter, persistent use of OOC/AFK settings to avoid roleplay.
– Teleporting out of an engagement.
– Teleporting out of a capture.
– Illegal weapons.
– Invalid kills.
– Knowingly breaking acceptable personal limits.
– Dual alting in battles.
– Cross playing alts.
7, OOC issues usually follow a system of temporary bans of increasing duration for subsequent issues, until a permanent ban is placed.
– Use of OOC in main chat.
– Trading in Lindens.
– Begging for Lindens.
– OOC Insults, harassment, abuse.
– Emoting to disguise speech.
– Improper dress.
8. There is no OOC observing while on this sim at anytime. You may observe, but you must be with a RP meter and dressed in gorean attire. We welcome you to explore the city but please be respectful of our rules and other roleplayers. Someone may interact with you! Be prepared to respond, and even if you don’t know Gor, Tal! means Hello in Gorean!
9. The latest version of the ZCS meter must be worn at all times. We do not recognize or allow any other forms of meter here.
10. We do not allow child, non human or animal avatars. We do not allow avatars younger than thirty (30) days on the sims. These will be ejected upon landing. There are very rare instances in which we will allow avatars younger than thirty (30) days on the sim. This is up to admin discretion. We do not allow larls and Gianis on the sims.